Get in touch with your inner animal and child and start moving naturally again. Odds are, you’ve been behind a computer too much. Coordinated bodyweight movements are vital for navigating yourself through our course – think crawling patterns, single leg squats, leaps, and bounds. You need to be nimble and strong, flexible and coordinated. You are an animal navigating a hostile environment – this isn’t a 5k road race, so don’t train like it’s one. Get comfortable moving yourself – it’s how you go forward.
Next Tip: It’s not all about pumping up!
View the Spartan SGX Coaching Tips.
- (Re)learn how to move!
- It’s not all about pumping up!
- Learn to be still – it takes strength!
- Get a grip – a lot of it. You’ll need it.
- Be explosive!
- Learn to go hard (and soft).
- Spend more time on your feet.